FUN! Doggie Daycare at Playful Paws, LLC is fun, active, and interactive! We allow your dog to play in a supervised, cage-free area – both indoors and outdoors. (Kennels are available for dogs who prefer them – for NO additional charge!)
Doggie Daycare at Playful Paws keeps your dog(s) active and happy – and ready to sleep when they get home!
While you’re gone, we make sure your dog is fed, watered, and gets a rest when needed.* We even give dogs a free brushing during playtime!
First-time visits: For your first time visit to Playful Paws, start with a half-day stay and then add a full day, so your dog learns what to expect and feels more comfortable (especially good in advance of an overnight or longer boarding stay.)
* Dog owner must supply food for their dog.
Flexible Drop-off & Pick-up Times
We are open 6 AM – 6 PM Monday thru Saturday, and Sunday’s from 8 AM – 6 PM … you can drop off or pick up any time between then!*
*NOTE: If an emergency arises that interferes with adhering to this schedule, contact us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to work something out for you.
Did You Know?
The ASPCA says Doggie Daycare provides:
- Relief from boredom
- Relief from loneliness and the anxiety that loneliness can cause in dogs (includes separation anxiety)
- Socialization with people
- Much-needed exercise and socialization with other dogs
- Prevention of destructive behavior in the house when unsupervised
- Relief from guilt for pet parents who feel badly about leaving their dogs home alone all day.