- Kennel-free: Dogs pick out their own place to sleep for the night in our indoor daycare area (* Kennels are available for dogs who prefer them – for no extra charge!)
- Safe: All dogs are supervised overnight.
- Fun: During the day your dog will get to play with other dogs – and we structure play time with them as well.
- Secure: The dogs are not isolated from one another, so they don’t feel afraid to spend the night.
- Well Cared For: We’ll be sure your dog gets only the food he/she is accustomed to because we have separated feeding areas.
- Special Needs: If your dog is on medication we will be sure to dispense it according to your vet’s instructions – for no extra charge!
- We have all supplies: Please bring ONLY your dog’s food, enough for the time they will be staying with us. We’ve got everything else a dog could love or need!
We suggest a half or full-day of Doggie Daycare at Playful Paws first before boarding overnight. This will help your dog(s) to feel more at home.
We are open 6 AM – 6 PM Monday thru Saturday, and Sunday’s from 8 AM – 6 PM … you can drop off or pick up any time between then!*
*NOTE: If an emergency arises that interferes with adhering to this schedule, contact us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to work something out for you.